Saturday, February 21, 2009

Look out...it's been a BAD week

First off...if you are reading this and we happen to work together, PLEASE PLEASE don't ever mention to anyone about my blog site or what I write in here.  As I know this is not a private site, I don't care to share with most that I have it.

I am so incredibly pissed off right now I can't even think straight!  I've had a very long week and I guess it's all just coming to a head and I can't handle it anymore.  I've vented verbally where I could and it hasn't helped so maybe putting it down in writing will make me feel a little better.

I'm in utter disbelief and disgust that a very large company who is the major sponsor of a big upcoming event will send a company wide email and flyers asking you to volunteer, form a team, get involved, support, fund-raise, ect...  then tell you "sorry you are unable to sell things/solicitdonations for this cause at work or on the premises,"  we can only do fund-raising for **** in the office.  WTF!!!!!   Are you kidding me?!?!?  Your sponsoring this event!  If my memory serves me correctly, you asked us to do this.  Hmmmm....and how is it that other departments of the same company are allowed to fund-raise but we are not allowed to do ANYTHING???  The WHOLE company is the sponsor of this event.  UGH!!!!!   I volunteered. I formed a team. I am involved. I TOTALLY support the cause.   Please give my team and I the opportunity to raise money for the event that you are sponsoring.  I have 32 people on my team and we have raised over $1100 on our own.  Imagine what we could have done with  your support.

Moving on...

I've had so many feelings/thoughts passing through my head and my heart lately it's incredible. I'm exhausted.  This week was especially difficult on me.  I've even had to take a day and a half off work to try to get a grip on things.   I have this really bad habit of not telling people things if I fear it will hurt them, make them angry, or make them feel bad or guilty in anyway.  I will do just about anything to avoid all of that but I'm holding something now that is just eating away at me.  As I want to protect ones feelings,  I don't like what I'm having to go through with my ownfeelings about all this. I kinda feel like they do have the right to know but I just can't bringmyself to tell them.  It's killing me inside.  I can't sleep.  I lie awake for hours in the middle of the night just thinking and tying to figure out if I'm doing/done the right thing.  Do I just continue to keep my mouth shut and just deal with it or should I let tell them?  I'll probably just do as I always do and keep my mouth shut.

Enough about that.  Next...

Don't try to scare me with useless threats...it doesn't work anymore.  Just leave me alone.

And to top it off...

My teeth are killing me tonight!  I've GOT to stop eating ice!


Time for another serving of Pizookie then off to toss and turn for the night.

5 comments:

Remo said...

Damn, T. Your company is acting like idiots, which probably explains how they got in such shitty shape to begin with, eh?

On the other issue, I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest you need to drop a dime on your source of discontent. Be proactive.

Dawn said...

Wow....dang...wow....

Now...sit down, take a deep breath, exhale. Go outside and have a smoke if it makes you feel better.

Did the rant make you feel better????

~Terri~ said...

Yes Dawn I do feel a little better. I know so many people who have said writing down their thoughts and feelings really helps. I never thought it would make a difference but it kinda does. I do feel a bit better. Actually, I feel a bit nuts and embarrassed this morning after I realized that I put this all out here for just anyone to read but, oh well. Whats done is done and I feel better today.

Loopy said...

I feel for you Terri. I have found out recently that putting things down on paper helps me organize my thought process even though I don't always publish my rants. I know your heart is in the right place and I hope you don't let a few snags bring you down too low.

Ang said...

writing [or typing] can help tons! I'm glad it's helped you a bit. That's what blogs are great for.. and if someone doesn't want to read, they can close the screen!

Love you tons Ter... keep your head up - we all have trying times in life, I'm confident you'll pull through :)

Tell the person what is on your mind... good or bad, it obviously needs to be said!