Sunday, July 5, 2009

Can you believe it???

Wow, how time flies. I can't believe its been a year now that I have been on my own. It's been a very challenging year but I think I've done pretty well. Think I've felt pretty much every emotion there is from anger to joy. I'm pleased to say that as I sit here today, a year later, I am living a happy, healthy, stress free life.

I can't get over the change in not only my life but in the kids to. The kids are so happy and have adjusted quite well. They still have a lot of "issues" they need to get through but I think with time they will be able to. I hope that one day they will be able to get past the fear and anger and open up the lines of communication with their father.

I'm doing GREAT. It's been a rough road but I know I chose the right path. I have never looked back and questioned the decisions I have made. It hasn't been easy but I'm doing it and doing pretty damn well I might add!

Life is good. I'm living every day to it's fullest. I'm happy and for the most part stress free. Life is to short and I intend to live it not just survive it!!!!!

3 comments:

Ang said...

You've got to be kidding me! I can't believe it's been a year... my how the time flies~

I'm glad you're doing so well... glad you're happy!!

Dawn said...

Woo hoo!!!! Happy is ALWAYS good! I'm proud for you, and happy for you too...and can't wait til we're neighbors...even if it's still only the biggest hope of hopes.

Morgan Lynn Robertson said...

Really??? You've been on your own for a year!!!! Congrats!!!!!

love
-Miranda (Morgan)